ATC Board of Directors
Bader Philanthropies, Inc.
Lynde & Harry Bradley Foundation
Brewers Community Foundation, Inc.
Emory T. Clark Family Foundation
Culvers @ 76th & Good Hope Rd.
Albert J. & Flora H. Ellinger Foundation
The Gardner Foundation
Greater Milwaukee Association of Realtors Youth Foundation
Greater Milwaukee Fdn/High Point
Green Bay Packers Foundation
Evan & Marion Helfaer Foundation
Dorothy Inbusch Foundation, Inc.
Gustav & Gladys Kindt Foundation
Herbert H. Kohl Charities, Inc.
The Herbert V. Kohler, Jr./Natalie Black Kohler Foundation For Giving Back
Mortgage Guaranty Insurance Corporation
Peck Foundation Milwaukee, LTD
Clare M. Peters Charitable Trust
Melita Pick Charitable Trust
Purpose Cleaning LLC
Teerlink Family Foundation
The Townsend Foundation
Union Pacific Foundation
WE Energies Foundation
Above The Clouds inspires a life-long love for the arts through its classes, internships, scholarships and long term commitment to keeping children connected to the arts.
By using creative arts and movement, Above The Clouds is providing growth opportunities in the way of self-discipline, self-control and promoting a higher level of positive self-esteem; thereby helping young people become contributing family and community leaders.
Our children face a barrage of negative influences that can shape their future. Our children are directly impacted by city of violence.
* 22 of the 94 homicide victims in Milwaukee in 2009 were ages 24 and under
* 2,564 Milwaukee youth were treated in an emergecy department or hospitalized for an injury related to violence in 2009
* Cost for emergency department treatment and/or hospitalization of Milwaukee youth injured through violent actions exceeded $10 million in 2009
* Factors associated with youth violence, prior history of violence, drug, alcohol or tobacco use, poor family functioning, etc.
For at-risk youth this program can mean then difference between hope and despair, love and hate, life and death.
* City of Milwaukee Crime Statistics Meeting, 2012.
Greater Life Community Center
Holton Youth & Family Center
New Beginnings Are Possible
Silver Spring Neighborhood Center
Urban Ecology Center
We are proud to partner with these organizations. These partnerships allow us to provide our children an opportunity to see the whole picture of what an arts education can achieve.
THANK YOU PARTNERS
For as the heavens are higher than the earth so are my ways higher than your ways. Isaiah 55:9